certificate of Cosmetic Tattoo & Microblading Course code 1000 fee $7,900
Course Fee: $7,900 with training kit.
- Maintain Infection Control Certificate for your state or territory.
- e-Learning theory
- Practical Five days one on one training in a private beauty room or your own council approved salon (no classroom)
- 8 models in total required for Lip blush & full lip (2) Eyeliner (2) Brows Shadow (2) Microblading (2) (Student to supply models unless travelling).
- Simulated work environment will be achieved by students who will work on vinyl practice mats before practicing on live models.
- Travel can be arranged for a fee to train in your own council approved salon in Australia.
- Theory includes: Skin anatomy, cell division, wound healing, hepatitis alphabet, contraindications, client consultations, after care, safe use of anaesthetics, colour theory, understanding undertones of the skin, maintain infection control, waste management, pigments, design placements.
- Practical component: Salon setup, demonstration by trainer, understanding equipment, treatment plan, pigment and needle selection, correction techniques, manual and machine shadow brow, microblading brow designs, 3D Brow.
- Sunshine Coast
- Gold Coast
Administration Fee & Payment Plan
Deposit $1,500 balance is due 2 weeks prior to practical component, finance options are available through Mac Credit or T.L.C. (contact our office for more information 0444576162).